Thursday, May 17, 2012

Organization. And Stuff.

The weather's getting warmer. Windows are being thrown open at every opportunity to "air out the Winter" and purge all of the imagined (and real) dust that has accumulated. I know for me along with the dust, stuff has accumulated everywhere while the cold winds blew. Stuff. Everywhere I look. I trip over it, move it around to make room for whatever I'm doing only to move it back when I do something else. Stuff is closing in...making me claustrophobic...feeling fight or flight reflexes. Should I just run? I'm sure a friend has a couch I can stay on for a day or so. No. No running. It's time to fight back. With that....here are some handy tips for organizing in small spaces. Stuff be warned! Here I come!http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/2052930/list/3-Sneaky-Storage-Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment