Sunday, June 10, 2012

Is it summer already?

Today two people told me that their pools will be ready for swimming by the end of the week. Others are pulling out their air conditioners. Here I am thinking it's barely spring and that everyone has gone mad... and then I realize that we're almost halfway through June. When did that happen?

While I rush to find my bathing suit and suntan lotion, get ready for a warm-weather holiday with some of our favorite summery shop items!


Say "Goodbye" to humidity, oscillating fans, and Popsicles and "Hello" to the tropics with this summer, scented candle!


Who doesn't love a picnic on a warm, summer afternoon? And who doesn't tap into their clumsy side where white clothes and condiments are concerned (or is it only me...)?
 
Bathing Beauty Mint/Pill Case

A retro, kitschy nod to swimming (be it at the beach or in the pool). And a great way to store any mints or medicine you may carry with you!


Who wouldn't want to holiday in Monte Carlo this summer? It sure beats my plans of air conditioning and waiting for the ice cream truck.
(Does the image on this case remind anyone else of Fred and Ginger? I'm getting a definite "Top Hat" vibe).

No comments:

Post a Comment